Ijlst is a beautiful city in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Ijlst was the fourth city in Friesland that got its borough rights, thus belongs to the 11-cities. While Ijlst is a small city there are plenty things to do in Ijlst and its surroundings. Have a look below to see what articles I’ve written so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The Best Dutch Beef Meatball Recipe: Try the Gehaktbal From The Netherlands
- The Best Autumn/ Winter Jackets & Coats For The Netherlands: Women's Winter Coats Reviews
- Best places for stargazing in The Netherlands
- Traditional Speculaas Biscuits Recipe From The Netherlands: Best Dutch Windmill Spice Cookies