Ijlst is a beautiful city in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Ijlst was the fourth city in Friesland that got its borough rights, thus belongs to the 11-cities. While Ijlst is a small city there are plenty things to do in Ijlst and its surroundings. Have a look below to see what articles I’ve written so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- Best places for stargazing in The Netherlands
- Local guide to free tulip fields in Kop van / Top of North (Noord)- Holland, The Netherlands