Aldeboarn (Oldeboorn) is a village in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Aldeboarn is one of the most beautiful villages of Friesland, that you have to visit. The village is calm and authentic. And a must-visit while you’re traveling through the province of Friesland. Currently there are around 1400 inhabitants in Aldeboarn.
Have a look below to see what articles I have covered so far.
- The best Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2018
- 21 Best restaurants for dinner in Leiden, The Netherlands
- 52 Things you have to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Traveling tips for solo travelers
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- The 13 best budget -friendly hostels and campings in Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Under 35 euros a night!