Aldeboarn (Oldeboorn) is a village in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Aldeboarn is one of the most beautiful villages of Friesland, that you have to visit. The village is calm and authentic. And a must-visit while you’re traveling through the province of Friesland. Currently there are around 1400 inhabitants in Aldeboarn.
Have a look below to see what articles I have covered so far.
- Minimalist backpack: The 13 best backpacks for women and men
- Best attractive Women’s walking sandals and shoes for an European adventure
- Packing list The Netherlands & Amsterdam for women: Recommended by a local
- 52 Things to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Local tips
- The perfect 2 days in Amsterdam itinerary by a local | The Netherlands