Aldeboarn (Oldeboorn) is a village in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Aldeboarn is one of the most beautiful villages of Friesland, that you have to visit. The village is calm and authentic. And a must-visit while you’re traveling through the province of Friesland. Currently there are around 1400 inhabitants in Aldeboarn.
Have a look below to see what articles I have covered so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- Best places for stargazing in The Netherlands
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- Things To Do In One Day In Brielle, The Netherlands: Visit This Small Dutch Town In Zuid (South)- Holland