Aldeboarn (Oldeboorn) is a village in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Aldeboarn is one of the most beautiful villages of Friesland, that you have to visit. The village is calm and authentic. And a must-visit while you’re traveling through the province of Friesland. Currently there are around 1400 inhabitants in Aldeboarn.
Have a look below to see what articles I have covered so far.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- Best attractive Women’s walking sandals and shoes for an European adventure
- Packing list The Netherlands & Amsterdam for women: Recommended by a local