Aldeboarn (Oldeboorn) is a village in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Aldeboarn is one of the most beautiful villages of Friesland, that you have to visit. The village is calm and authentic. And a must-visit while you’re traveling through the province of Friesland. Currently there are around 1400 inhabitants in Aldeboarn.
Have a look below to see what articles I have covered so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The Netherlands: 23 Best Traditional Dutch Christmas & Holiday Gifts To Give That Represent Amsterdam
- The Best Autumn/ Winter Jackets & Coats For The Netherlands: Women's Winter Coats Reviews
- 9 x The best Dutch Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2020
- 11 Best & Magical Places To Visit In The Netherlands In December And At Christmas: Discover The Must Visit Towns In The Netherlands & Holland