Aldeboarn (Oldeboorn) is a village in the province of Friesland, The Netherlands. Aldeboarn is one of the most beautiful villages of Friesland, that you have to visit. The village is calm and authentic. And a must-visit while you’re traveling through the province of Friesland. Currently there are around 1400 inhabitants in Aldeboarn.
Have a look below to see what articles I have covered so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The Perfect 2 Days In Amsterdam: Find Unique Things To Do In This Two Day Amsterdam Itinerary
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- 19 Instagrammable places in Rotterdam: Best Instagram and photography spots in Holland and The Netherlands
- 11 x What You Need To Pack For Spring In Amsterdam: Things You Actually Have To Take To The Netherlands In Spring