Nijmegen is a beautiful city and can be visited as a day trip from Utrecht, Rotterdam, Maastricht or Amsterdam. However, it’s definitely worth to stay in Nijmegen for one or two full days to explore the city. Nijmegen is the oldest city of The Netherlands and celebrated its 2000-year anniversary in 2005.
Discover the best things to do in Nijmegen in 24 hours, but also a full insider guide to the Four Days March Nijmegen. Nijmegen and its region has plenty of things to offer, which you will absolutely enjoy.
On this page you will find the best tips about Nijmegen. You will find the best restaurants, best hotels, what to do, and more here. Have a look below to see the articles I’ve written so far.
- The best Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2019
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 13 Best things to do in Middelburg, The Netherlands | Visit one of the most beautiful cities of The Netherlands
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary