Nijmegen is a beautiful city and can be visited as a day trip from Utrecht, Rotterdam, Maastricht or Amsterdam. However, it’s definitely worth to stay in Nijmegen for one or two full days to explore the city. Nijmegen is the oldest city of The Netherlands and celebrated its 2000-year anniversary in 2005.
On this page you will find the best tips about Nijmegen. You will find the best restaurants, best hotels, what to do, and more here. Have a look below to see the articles I’ve written so far.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- The perfect 2 days in Amsterdam itinerary by a local | The Netherlands
- 52 Things to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Local tips
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands