Bourtange is one of the most beautiful fortified towns/villages of The Netherlands. It is located in the province of Groningen and borders with Germany. If you’re walking through the town of Bourtange you will go back to the 16th century. The town never got city rights, so you cannot call it a city. Even though most fortified towns are cities in The Netherlands, Bourtange is an exception.
Here you will find the best things to do, where to stay and where to eat in Bourtange and surroundings. Have a look below to see which articles are written so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- Best places for stargazing in The Netherlands
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- The Best Autumn/ Winter Jackets & Coats For The Netherlands: Women's Winter Coats Reviews