Bourtange is one of the most beautiful fortified towns/villages of The Netherlands. It is located in the province of Groningen and borders with Germany. If you’re walking through the town of Bourtange you will go back to the 16th century. The town never got city rights, so you cannot call it a city. Even though most fortified towns are cities in The Netherlands, Bourtange is an exception.
Here you will find the best things to do, where to stay and where to eat in Bourtange and surroundings. Have a look below to see which articles are written so far.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- Local guide to free tulip fields in Top of North (Noord)- Holland, The Netherlands
- Celebrate Kings Day in Amsterdam & The Netherlands like a local | Plus Kings Day outfit tips
- Best attractive Women’s walking sandals and shoes for an European adventure
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands