Bourtange is one of the most beautiful fortified towns/villages of The Netherlands. It is located in the province of Groningen and borders with Germany. If you’re walking through the town of Bourtange you will go back to the 16th century. The town never got city rights, so you cannot call it a city. Even though most fortified towns are cities in The Netherlands, Bourtange is an exception.
Here you will find the best things to do, where to stay and where to eat in Bourtange and surroundings. Have a look below to see which articles are written so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The best Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2019
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary
- Insiders Guide To What To Do In Amsterdam When It Rains: 21 Cool Things To Do In Amsterdam That Will Keep You Dry!