Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The Perfect 2 Days In Amsterdam: Find Unique Things To Do In This Two Day Amsterdam Itinerary
- 19 Instagrammable places in Rotterdam: Best Instagram and photography spots in Holland and The Netherlands
- 13 Best things to do in Middelburg, The Netherlands | Visit one of the most beautiful cities of The Netherlands