Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- Local guide to free tulip fields in Top of North (Noord)- Holland, The Netherlands
- Celebrate Kings Day in Amsterdam & The Netherlands like a local | Plus Kings Day outfit tips
- Best attractive Women’s walking sandals and shoes for an European adventure
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands