Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The 13 Prettiest Nature Reserves Near & Around Amsterdam: Discover The Netherlands And Its Natural Wonders
- Best places for stargazing in The Netherlands