Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- The Netherlands: 20+ Best Traditional Dutch Christmas & Holiday Gifts To Give That Represent Amsterdam
- 31 x Fun Things To Do In The Netherlands In December: Discover Where To Go In The Netherlands In Winter
- Traditional Speculaas Biscuits Recipe From The Netherlands: Best Dutch Windmill Spice Cookies
- 11 Best & Magical Places To Visit In The Netherlands In December And At Christmas: Discover The Must Visit Towns In The Netherlands & Holland
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands