Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- 52 Things you have to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Traveling tips for solo travelers
- The perfect 2 days in Amsterdam itinerary by a local | The Netherlands
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Packing list The Netherlands & Amsterdam for women: Recommended by a local