Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- The perfect 2 days in Amsterdam itinerary by a local | The Netherlands
- 52 Things to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Local tips
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands