Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The best Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2019