Valkenburg is a beautiful city in the Southern part of the province of Limburg. Valkenburg is famous within The Netherlands for its beautiful Christmas market inside caves, but it has a lot more to offer. Here you will find the best things to do in Valkenburg, but also where to eat and where to stay.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Where to see and find Dutch tulip fields in The Netherlands, Holland & Amsterdam | Insider Tips
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The Perfect Spring Road Trip Itinerary For The Netherlands & Holland
- Amazing Things To Do In One Day In Zutphen: Visit One Of The Most Underrated Places In The Netherlands