Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The Netherlands: 16 Best Dutch beaches to visit in Noord- Holland
- 13 Best things to do in Middelburg, The Netherlands | Visit one of the most beautiful cities of The Netherlands