Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Packing list The Netherlands & Amsterdam for women: Recommended by a local
- Best attractive Women’s walking sandals and shoes for an European adventure
- Everything you should know about cycling in the Netherlands | The best tips and rules for a safe cycling experience in The Netherlands by a local