Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 21 x The Netherlands Prettiest Castle Hotels: Find The Best Castle Hotel To Stay In The Netherlands & Holland
- The 25 best things to do in the autumn months in the Netherlands + Tips on how to survive autumn weather
- 13 Best things to do in Middelburg, The Netherlands | Visit one of the most beautiful cities of The Netherlands
- Best places for stargazing in The Netherlands