Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- Where to see and find Dutch tulip fields in The Netherlands, Holland & Amsterdam | Insider Tips
- Local guide to free tulip fields in Top of North (Noord)- Holland, The Netherlands
- 52 Things to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Local tips
- The perfect 2 days in Amsterdam itinerary by a local | The Netherlands
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary