Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- The best Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2018
- 21 Best restaurants for dinner in Leiden, The Netherlands
- The 13 best budget -friendly hostels and campings in Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Under 35 euros a night!
- 52 Things you have to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Traveling tips for solo travelers
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands