Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The Perfect Spring Road Trip Itinerary For The Netherlands & Holland
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- The 19 best day trips you should take from Leeuwarden within Friesland, The Netherlands