Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The 13 Best Dutch Castles In The Netherlands According To A Local: One Of The Things You Have to Do
- 19 Instagrammable places in Rotterdam: Best Instagram and photography spots in Holland and The Netherlands
- Packing list The Netherlands & Amsterdam for women: Recommended by a local