Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- The Perfect Spring Road Trip Itinerary For The Netherlands & Holland
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- 21 x The Netherlands Prettiest Castle Hotels: Find The Best Castle Hotel To Stay In The Netherlands & Holland
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands