Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The Best Dutch Beef Meatball Recipe: Try the Gehaktbal From The Netherlands
- The Best Autumn/ Winter Jackets & Coats For The Netherlands: Women's Winter Coats Reviews
- Best places for stargazing in The Netherlands
- Traditional Speculaas Biscuits Recipe From The Netherlands: Best Dutch Windmill Spice Cookies