Broek op Langedijk is a village in the province of Noord-Holland and was most famous for having a sail through auction house. This auction house is currently one of my most favourite museums of The Netherlands, museum De Broekerveiling. The village is very popular to sail through during the beautiful summer days, or during winter. But then everyone is ice-skating.
Have a look at the articles I have written so far below.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- A Locals Guide To 15 Fun Things to do in The Netherlands in October: In & Outside Of Amsterdam
- The Best Autumn/ Winter Jackets & Coats For The Netherlands: Women's Winter Coats Reviews
- 30 Most Beautiful Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The 25 best things to do in the autumn months in the Netherlands + Tips on how to survive autumn weather