Schoorl is a small town in the province of Noord-Holland that has around 4500 inhabitant. Schoorl, The Netherlands, is mostly known for having the highest and broadest dune area of The Netherlands and for the beautiful nature reserve that can be visited during all the seasons. The location of visiting Schoorl makes it a perfect off the beaten path day trip from Alkmaar or Amsterdam, however I would recommend you to spend the night in Schoorl to fully recharge. Have a look below to see what articles I have written so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The best Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2019
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- One fantastic day in Maastricht, The Netherlands | 24 hours itinerary