Schoorl is a small town in the province of Noord-Holland that has around 4500 inhabitant. Schoorl, The Netherlands, is mostly known for having the highest and broadest dune area of The Netherlands and for the beautiful nature reserve that can be visited during all the seasons. The location of visiting Schoorl makes it a perfect off the beaten path day trip from Alkmaar or Amsterdam, however I would recommend you to spend the night in Schoorl to fully recharge. Have a look below to see what articles I have written so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The Netherlands: 23 Best Traditional Dutch Christmas & Holiday Gifts To Give That Represent Amsterdam
- The Best Autumn/ Winter Jackets & Coats For The Netherlands: Women's Winter Coats Reviews
- 9 x The best Dutch Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2020
- 31 x Fun Things To Do In The Netherlands In December: Discover Where To Go In The Netherlands In Winter