Schoorl is a small town in the province of Noord-Holland that has around 4500 inhabitant. Schoorl, The Netherlands, is mostly known for having the highest and broadest dune area of The Netherlands and for the beautiful nature reserve that can be visited during all the seasons. The location of visiting Schoorl makes it a perfect off the beaten path day trip from Alkmaar or Amsterdam, however I would recommend you to spend the night in Schoorl to fully recharge. Have a look below to see what articles I have written so far.
- The best Christmas markets in The Netherlands of 2018
- 21 Best restaurants for dinner in Leiden, The Netherlands
- 52 Things you have to know before your first solo trip to The Netherlands | Traveling tips for solo travelers
- The 35 Biggest Misconceptions And Stereotypes About The Netherlands
- The 13 best budget -friendly hostels and campings in Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Under 35 euros a night!