Schoorl is a small town in the province of Noord-Holland that has around 4500 inhabitant. Schoorl, The Netherlands, is mostly known for having the highest and broadest dune area of The Netherlands and for the beautiful nature reserve that can be visited during all the seasons. The location of visiting Schoorl makes it a perfect off the beaten path day trip from Alkmaar or Amsterdam, however I would recommend you to spend the night in Schoorl to fully recharge. Have a look below to see what articles I have written so far.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- Local guide to free tulip fields in Top of North (Noord)- Holland, The Netherlands
- Celebrate Kings Day in Amsterdam & The Netherlands like a local | Plus Kings Day outfit tips
- Best attractive Women’s walking sandals and shoes for an European adventure
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands