Schoorl is a small town in the province of Noord-Holland that has around 4500 inhabitant. Schoorl, The Netherlands, is mostly known for having the highest and broadest dune area of The Netherlands and for the beautiful nature reserve that can be visited during all the seasons. The location of visiting Schoorl makes it a perfect off the beaten path day trip from Alkmaar or Amsterdam, however I would recommend you to spend the night in Schoorl to fully recharge. Have a look below to see what articles I have written so far.
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 30 Most Beautiful Offbeat Places In The Netherlands To Visit Told By A Dutch Local
- The 13 Best Dutch Castles In The Netherlands According To A Local: One Of The Things You Have to Do
- 19 Instagrammable places in Rotterdam: Best Instagram and photography spots in Holland and The Netherlands
- The Perfect Spring Road Trip Itinerary For The Netherlands & Holland