Deventer is a city in the province of Overijssel and is a calm, medieval city. Not many foreign visitors visit this city, but you definitely should. Here you will find the best things to do in Deventer, but also where you should stay and the best restaurants of this beautiful city.
Have a look at the articles I’ve written so far.
- Minimalist backpack: The 16 best backpacks for women and men
- Local guide to free tulip fields in Top of North (Noord)- Holland, The Netherlands
- Celebrate Kings Day in Amsterdam & The Netherlands like a local | Plus Kings Day outfit tips
- Best attractive Women’s walking sandals and shoes for an European adventure
- 49 interesting and fun facts about Amsterdam, The Netherlands